Keeping You Safe
COVID-19 MEASURES – KEEPING YOU SAFE
The safety and welfare of our guests and sponsors, is our top priority.
The Future Forum South will be delivered along with official Government, local authority guidance’s, as well as venue regulations to ensure the highest standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness are in place, so you can attend our event in comfort and with confidence.
We are constantly reviewing these details in-line with government guidelines as they are announced.
KEY SAFETY MEASURES UNDERTAKEN:
- COVID friendly layout to allow for safer flow and social distancing
- Social distancing will be managed in line with the latest government and local authority advice
- A crowd management protocol will be put in place to ensure all areas of the venue are safe, in line with the latest government guidance
- Clear signage at the event to support relevant safety measures
- Floor markers to help with social distancing and flow
- Enhanced venue cleaning prior to the event starting
- Continuous sanitisation throughout the event focusing on high-touch point areas e.g. toilets and door handles.
- Hand sanitising stations provided throughout the event
- Hygiene reminders to regularly wash hands and refrain from personal greetings (a handshake or a hug) will be in place throughout the venue.
- Safer payments – contactless payments will be encouraged throughout via card or phone, with an email receipt wherever possible.
- All guests and sponsors at the event will be digitally temperature checked on entry
- Trace and contact - we will work with local authorities to trace and contact guests at our awards, subject to local privacy regulations