Keeping You Safe
COVID-19 MEASURES – KEEPING YOU SAFE
The safety and welfare of our guests and sponsors, is our top priority.
With government COVID regulations now being lifted, we as organisers and in conjunction with the venue, are committed to delivering the highest standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness, so you can attend our event safely and with confidence.
All attendees will need to demonstrate proof of COVID-19 status by carrying out one of the following:
- Proof of completion of a full course of vaccination 14 days (2 weeks) prior to arrival via the NHS COVID Pass or equivalent for internationals. Please note we will not accept the vaccination card.
- Proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test result taken within 48hrs of arrival. We will ask to see the NHS email or text message you received once you reported your result to the NHS. The fastest way to report your Lateral Flow Test result is online. We will not accept the physical test or a photo of the test.
- Proof of natural immunity based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of the event (including 10 days self-isolation following the result)
For further details on how to prove your COVID status and FAQs please click here.
We will be implementing the following measures:
KEY SAFETY MEASURES UNDERTAKEN
- A room layout plan which allows for improved circulation
- Clear signage at the event to support relevant safety measures
- Enhanced venue cleaning prior to the event starting and throughout
- Regular sanitisation throughout the event focusing on high-touch point areas e.g. toilets and door handles.
- Hand sanitising stations provided throughout the event
- Hygiene reminders to regularly wash hands and refrain from personal greetings (a handshake or a hug) will be in place throughout the venue.
- Safer payments – contactless payments will be encouraged throughout via card or phone, with an email receipt wherever possible.
- Face coverings are optional and no longer required by law, but the government expects and recommends that people should continue to wear them in crowded and enclosed settings
As we progress through the year, we will continue to assess the measures required in line with government and venue guidelines to ensure a safe, secure and enjoyable event for all involved.