The MJ Future Forum
Date: 26th & 27th April 2018
The MJ Future Forum is an invitation only annual 24-hour seminar on the impact of the Budget and the state of local government finances.
The seminar will address the agenda for local government in 2018/19 including the Spring Statement 2018, local government finance changes, health and care, and the impact of Brexit.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Sir Amyas Morse, Comptroller and Auditor General, National Audit Office
- Alex Skinner, Director of Finance, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Amanda Spielman, Chief Inspector, Ofsted (invited)
- Bob Neill, Chair, Commons Justice Select Committee
- Matthew Style, Director, Strategic Finance, NHS England
- Paul Johnson, Director, Institute for Fiscal Studies
- Sally Gainsbury, The Nuffield Trust
What visitors had to say about the MJ Future Forum:
"A must attend event for senior officers in local government."
Kirsty Cole, Deputy Chief Executive - Newark & Sherwood District Council
"A very compact event, the networking alone can make the time investment worthwhile."
Pete Bungard, Chief Executive - Gloucestershire County Council
"Compelling and insightful speakers, stimulating and thought provoking debate, coupled with high level networking, a must for your diary."
Trevor Holden, Chief Executive - Luton Borough Council