The MJ Future Forum: the next Spending Review
A 24-hour seminar on the agenda for local government in 2019/20 looking at major issues including the Spending Review, the Spring Statement, care and health integration, children’s services, financial resilience – and the impact of Brexit.
• Theresa Grant, Chief Executive, Northamptonshire CC
• Saffron Cordery, Deputy Chief Executive, NHS Providers
• Mark Lloyd, Chief Executive, Local Government Association
• Bob Neill, Chair, Commons Justice Select Committee
• Nick Walkley, Chief Executive, Homes England
• Nick Duncan Whitfield, President, Association of Local Authority Treasurers
• Paul Johnson, Director, Institute for Fiscal Studies
• Iain MacBeath, ADASS Lead for Resources and Director of Adult Care Services, Hertfordshire CC
What visitors had to say about the MJ Future Forum:
"A must attend event for senior officers in local government."
Deputy Chief Executive - Newark & Sherwood District Council
"A very compact event, the networking alone can make the time investment worthwhile."
Chief Executive - Gloucestershire County Council
"Compelling and insightful speakers, stimulating and thought provoking debate, coupled with high level networking, a must for your diary."
Chief Executive - Luton Borough Council